Shinjuku & Kabukicho ～The biggest entertainment district in Japan～
It is a seminar to learn English and sightseeing spots while visiting "Shinjuku", the most lively downtown area in Japan.
The theme is "Sightseeing in Tokyo from a foreigner's perspective".
You can learn not only the history of tourist destinations in Japan, but also "real English" by active guides.
Also, since the guide in charge is Japanese, you can always ask questions in Japanese if you do not understand the explanation in English.
per adult from
What's included :
- Seminar fee
What's excluded :
- Transportation expenses and other food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Omoide Yokocho, 1-2, Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku 160-0023 Tokyo Prefecture
A bar town with a retro atmosphere which roots in the black market
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Kabukicho District, Kabukicho, Shinjuku Tokyo Prefecture
Night spot in the city that never sleeps
Pass By: Toho Cinemas Shinjuku, 1-19- Shinjuku Toho Bldg. 3F, Kabukicho, Shinjuku 160-0021 Tokyo Prefecture
Take a photo in front of Godzilla Head, which is also a photo spot
Pass By: Shinjuku Golden Gai, 1-1-6, Kabukicho, Shinjuku 160-0021 Tokyo Prefecture
Restaurants where you can feel the good old days
Pass By: Hanazono Shrine, 5-17-3 Shinjuku, Shinjuku 160-0022 Tokyo Prefecture
A shrine of prosperous business that protects the land of Shinjuku
Departure Point :UNIQLO, Japan, 〒160-0023 Tokyo, Shinjuku City, Nishishinjuku, 1-chōme−1−１ 新宿パレット 階－４階 ビル 地下１
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :JR Shinjuku Station, 3-chōme-38-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.