Shimla City Tour from Chandigarh (Pickup from Hotel)
1- 100% pick up from your city hotel
2- 0 miss since 2012
3- Local person assisting to see places
4- Enjoy Local drink
5- Hotel drop (can be arranged on request)
6- 100% safe for female travelers (tour conducted by award winning company for safety)
Rep will pick you from hotel or airport/bus stand/railway and take you for Pushkar and Ajmer sightseeing tour
Pushkar Sightseeing Places
1-Ajmer Dargha Sharif
4-Pushkar Kund / Brahma Kund
5-Mela - Fest - (If happening)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Drink or Traditional snacks
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Camera fees or any other usage of personal nature
- Entry fees for non Indian passport holders
- Entry/Admission - Shimla Heritage Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shimla, Shimla, Shimla District, Himachal Pradesh
Enjoy temples, churches, ridge, Mountains, valleys, scandal point, in Shimla day excursion from Chandigarh to Chandigarh. Guaranteed Pickup. 0 miss since 2012.
Jakhu Temple / Jakhu Hill- The top of the hill is 2 km away from ridge. The scenic hill of Jakhoo has the temple dedicated to Bhagwan Hanuman. The Jakhoo Temple has the worlds largest Hanuman statue. According to the legend, Lord Hanuman stopped at this spot to take some rest before resuming his search for the Sanjeevani Booti to revive Lord Lakshman.
The Ridge- Located at the heart of Shimla. It has everything from various shops selling exclusive artifacts, to the beautiful view of mountain ranges. It is the home of many monumental buildings including the old Christ church, and various food stalls - making a perfect spot to hang around. The Ridge road also leads to the famous Lakkar Bazaar.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Shimla Heritage Museum, Jakhoo Rd, Shimla 171009 India
Scandal point- It owes its interesting name to the fact that the King of Patiala abducted the daughter of the Viceroy, as he fell in love with her at this place. This is one of the favourite and the highest point in Shimla. It provides a perfect picturesque background during snowfall.
The Mall Road- it is not only a shopping center but also a well maintained level of about 500m where people spend their leisure hours walking to & fro.
Summer Hill- Snow and skiing here. About 5km from Shimla, there is a Summer Hill at an height of about 1983 meters above sea level. Summer Hill is an attractive township and suburb on the Shimla-Kalka Railway line.
The Christ church- Majestic looking second oldest church in the whole of North India
Lakkar Bazaar- The Ridge road leads to Lakkar Bazaar, a wooden crafts market
After all the sightseeing, rep will drop you at city center Hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all travelers from their city hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.