Shete Boka National Park and Playa Lagun Snorkel Adventure in Curacao
Experience the natural wonders of Shete Boka National Park and Playa Lagun on this full-day tour in Curacao. Cross desert plains in an open-air jeep, and explore rocky bluffs of the northern coastline. Observe sea turtles on the beach, and frigatebirds and hawks soaring above as you visit postcard-beautiful inlets, get showered by the waters of a blowhole (a natural fountain), and then snorkel in the clear and shallow waters by laid-back Lagun Beach or another nearby beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Water or lemonade
- Entry/Admission - Shete Boka National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Lagun, Curacao
This is another nice beach to swim and snorkel at. Of course you can also just relax and soak in the sun.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Shete Boka National Park, Boka Tabla, Willemstad Curacao
Enjoy the rough coastline of the island and see the waves coming in
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa Piscado/Playa Grandi, Sabana Westpunt Curacao
This is a local fishermen beach where often sea turtles can be spotted
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Curacao, Curacao
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Jan Thiel, Sea Aquarium area, Punda, Pietermaai and Otrabanda.Please note that we do not provide pick up from accommodation in the Banda Aboa area.In this case we will contact you to arrange a meeting location.Ports
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear sneakers/closed shoes or hiking shoes with a firm hold since grounds are uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. No flip-flops.
- No snorkel experience required, however participants must know how to swim.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.