Sherpa homeland trek ( Everest Base Camp)
Stuningly scenic flight to Lukla (Tenzing Hillary Airport) from Kathmandu
Knowledge about the business hub of the entire Khumbu region, Namche Bazaar, also the gateway to Everest Base Camp
Visit of Tengboche Monastery, the largest in the Khumbu region
UNESCO World Heritage Site, Sagarmatha National Park
A 360-degree panoramic view of the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest and the nearby snowcapped peaks from Kala Patthar
Following the footprints of the mountaineering pioneers Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay
Observation of Sherpa villages, culture, tradition, typical cuisines and their hospitality
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- National Park fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- WiFi on board
- Personal Expense
- Nepal Arrival visa (we have arrival visa system)
- International Flight fare
- Tips for Guide and Porter
Who doesn’t want to reach very close to the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, let alone to mount on the summit? Everest Base Camp trek is the ultimate solution to fulfill their dream of talking to Mount Everest and the neighbouring peaks. Everest Base Camp trek takes you to the highest elevation of 5,380m (17,600ft) by providing you the stunning views. The enthralling sight of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho Oyu and other peaks are the rewards of Everest Base Camp trek. The lush valleys, eyecatching landscapes, Sherpa villages with their unique housing styles and centuries old monasteries are other attractions of Everest Base Camp trek.
Everest Base Camp trek starts with a most enchanting Kathmandu Lukla flight (Tenzing Hillary Airport) at the elevation of 2,860m. Namche Bazaar, a trade center of the entire Khumbu region is very important site which also contains Sherpa Museum. Tengboche Monastery, the largest in the Khumbu region, on the lap of Mt. Ama Dablam is another important alluring site. During Everest Base Camp trek, you can have breakfast or lunch at Everest View Hotel, one of the world’s highest altitude hotels.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kathmandu International Airport Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu Welcome to Nepal! Elevation: 1345m/4412ft. Activities: We will meet you at the airport and drive you to your hotel, just relax for the rest of the day to recover from your long journey.Highlights: Bustling Thamel, an array of restaurants, bars and shops.Accomodation: Kathmandu 3 star hotel. Day 02: Kathmandu to Phakding via Lukla flight (2,652m) 35 min, BB Plan Hours of walking: 3.5.Difficulty: Easy.Elevation reached: 2840m/9318ft in Lukla and 2610m/8563ft in Phakding.Terrain: Flat and downhill, well developed paths, stone steps.Views on offer: Amazing Himalayan views on approach to Lukla.Highlights: The breathtaking flight between the mountains, first day of your Everest Base Camp Trek.What’s to see: The traditional Sherpa people and Buddhist shrinesAccommodation: Basic Teahouse. Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m) , BB Plan Hours of walking: 6 Approximately. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd Sanchayakosh Building Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal ShaileshPokharel Difficulty: Moderate.Elevation reached: 3440m/11286ft.Terrain: Rocky and dirt tracks, stone steps, mostly uphill, gradual with some steep inclines.Views on offer: Spectacular approaching views of Namche Bazaar, snow capped peaks and the river valley.Highlights: The colourful Sherpa town of Namche Bazaar – the gateway to the high Himalaya and crossing some impressive suspension bridges over the river valley.What’s to see : The milky waters of the Dudh Kosi River, thick rhododendron, magnolia and fir tree forests, herds of yaks carrying supplies.Accommodation: Basic Teahouse. Day 04: Namche Bazaar: Rest day, BB Plan Hours walking: 4.Difficulty: Easy – Moderate.Elevation reached: 3962m/12998ft at Mountain View Hotel, 3790m/12434ft at Khumkung.Terrain: Hilly, grassy trails, some steep inclines and flat tracks.Views on offer: Everest, Lhotse, Lhotse Shar, Taboche Peak and Ama Dablam.Highlights: Your first sight of Everest!What’s to see: Khumjung Edmund Hillary School, Sherpa museum, shops and markets around Namche Bazaar.Accommodation: Basic Teahouse. Day 05: Namche to Tengboche (3,870m): , BB Plan Hours of walking: 5Difficulty: Moderate.Elevation reached: 3860m/12664ft.Terrain: River bank path, some steep inclines, some flat and some short descents.Views on offer: Kwangde, Nuptse, Lhotse, Kangtega, Ama Dablam and Everest.Highlights: Tyangboche monastery, magnificent panoramic views from Tyangboche.What’s to see: The Lamas and Monks in the stunning Tyangboche Monastery, ornate wall hangings and a 20 foot statue of Lord Buddha.Accommodation: Basic Teahouse. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd Sanchayakosh Building Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal ShaileshPokharel Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m) , BB Plan Hours of walking: 5. Difficulty: Moderate.Elevation reached: 4360m/14304ft.Terrain: Rocky uphill tracks, stone steps, a gentle riverbank trail.Views on offer: Lhotse, Island Peak, Ama Dablam.Highlights: The beautiful location of Dingboche under Ama Dablam, the mountain views from your teahouse.What’s to see: A Yeti scalp in the Pangboche Gompa, the fast flowing waters of the Imja Khola, sacred mani stone walls.Accommodation: Basic Teahouse. Day 07: Hike to Nagartsang and back to Dingboche (Acclimatization day) , BB Plan Hours of Walking: 4.Difficulty: moderate to difficult.Elevation reached: 5080m/16667ft.Terrain: Rocky and steep inclines.Views on offer: Remarkable view of Makalu and Lhotse.Accommodation: Basic Teahouse. Day 08: Dingboche - Lobuche (4,910) , BB Plan Hours of walking: 5.Difficluty: moderate to difficult.Elevation reached: 4940m/16207ft.Terrain: Some steep inclines and rocky tracks where you will need to scramble for a short time.Views on offer: The Khumbu Icefall and Pumori amongst other beautiful Himalayan mountains.Highlights: Reaching the top of a steep incline for breathtaking panoramic views amongst Buddhist chortens.What’s to see: Memorial sight for people who sadly lost their lives attempting to summit Everest, traditional Sherpa houses. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd Sanchayakosh Building Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal ShaileshPokharel Accommodation: Basic Teahouse. Day 09: Lobuche to Gorekshep via EBC (5,170m) , BB Plan Hours of walking: 8. Difficulty: Difficult/strenuous.Elevation reached: 5300m/17388ft at Base Camp and 5170m/16962ft at Gorak Shep.Terrain: Uneven, ridge tracks, rocky, uphill and flat trails.Views on offer: Too many to mention! You will be surrounded by an icy wonderland, get your cameras at the ready!Highlights: Congratulations, you made it! You reached the base camp to the highest mountain in the world.What’s to see: You may see a group of mountaineers preparing to attempt an Everest summit. Sunset views from your Gorak Shep teahouse.Accommodation: Basic Teahouse. Day 10: Gorekshep to Pheriche Via Kalapatthar (4280 m) , BB Plan Hours of walking: 7.Difficulty: Strenuous.Elevation reached: 5545m/18192ft at Kala Patthar, 4270m/14009ft at Pheriche.Terrain: Steep, rocky climb to Kala Patthar and a gentle descent over rocky and some well defined paths to Pheriche.Views on offer: Everest and the surrounding Himalayas.Highlights: The most spectacular, panoramic views from the top of Kala Patthar.What’s to see: Sunrise from 5545m amidst a mountain wonderland, simply amazing.Accommodation: Basic Teahouse. Day 11: Pheriche to Namche (3,570m) , BB Plan Hours of Walking: 7.Difficulty: Easy to difficult.Elevation reached: 3440m/11286ft.Terrain: Steep descents, stone steps, rocky trails and grasslandViews on offer: The River Valley and snow-capped peaks in the distance.Highlights: Returning to this vibrant Sherpa town.What’s to see: Check out the local markets, bars and restaurants. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd Sanchayakosh Building Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal ShaileshPokharel Accommodation: Basic Teahouse. Day 12: Namche to Lukla, BB Plan Hours of walking: 7. Difficulty: moderate.Elevation reached: 2840m/9318ft.Terrain: By the banks of the river, stone steps and some descents and last ascents up to Lukla.Views on offer: The glistening river amidst a mountain backdrop.Highlights: Last day of walking in the Khumbu region. Well done, you completed your trip!What’s to see: Thick forests, an array of birds and some final views of the mountains.Accommodation: Basic Teahouse. Day 13: Lukla – Kathmandu, BB Plan Highlights: Another breathtaking airplane ride on a twin-engine otter amidst the mighty Himalayas.Accommodation: 3 star hotel in Kathmandu. Day 14: Farewell Travel Guest, BB Plan Time to go home and tell your friends and family of the fun and adventure had on your trek in Nepal. Or, you could extend your trip. We can arrange many other tours and trips for you, such as: Chitwan Jungle Safari, River Rafting Adventure, Scenic Flight, Cycling or even another trek in a different region. Nepal Trekking Routes would be both pleased and honored to be at your service.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.