Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Tour From Dubai
A visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is a must do when you visit U.A.E. The mosque is an architectural masterpiece created by artisans from around the world using gold, marble and semi precious stones.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transfer
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- It is the largest mosque in the United Arab Emirates, one of the largest in the world. It can hold up to 40,000 worshipers same time. This is truly one of the most stunning sites to see in United Arab Emirates ( Located In Capital City Of U.A.E, City Called Abu Dhabi ) The mosque is named for Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the first president of the United Arab Emirates and the founder of the mosque. He is buried in the mausoleum on the grounds here.
The mosque is open to people of all nationalities and religions, not only for Muslims.
Departure Point :Pick-up & Drop-off Included from anywhere in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.