Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque | Abu Dhabi City Tour | Private SUV
A trip to the UAE isn't complete without a visit to Abu Dhabi.
Take a journey back to where it all began on December 03, 1971 - the capital & business hub of the UAE. Abu Dhabi is the largest of the UAE's seven emirates.
Our city tour will give you insight into the ancient history of the city and its move to become the wonderful mixture of tradition & modernity it is today. The key is the visit of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural work of art; this mosque is one of the largest in the world with a capacity of 41,000 worshipers. It has seven imported chandeliers that incorporate millions of Swarovski crystals. The largest chandelier is the second largest known chandelier inside a mosque, the third largest in the world. The carpet in the main prayer hall is considered to be the world's largest carpet. There are 2,268,000,000 knots within the carpet & it took approximately 2 years to complete. The grand mosque is voted the world's second favorite landmark by TripAdvisor.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The mosque provides traditional abaya prior to entry for women and kandora for men
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Emirate of Abu Dhabi
From the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Mosque, beautiful Palaces, the famous Fast and Furious Building, and the city's unique architecture, we assure you, you will be amazed.
Abu Dhabi City Tour includes the following places of interest: -
Pickup from your hotel in a private SUV car|Drive to Abu Dhabi which will take approximately 1.5 hour | Visit inside of Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Mosque, the largest mosque in the country | As we drive towards the Emirates Palace, watch the Presidential Palaces | Visit the lobby of the Emirates Palace, the luxury five star hotel. The design of the hotel is a playful mix of cherished Islamic architectural elements such as balance, geometry, proportions, rhythm and hierarchical emphasis to create a unified whole. The inspired grand dome with elaborate geometrical patterns dominates over 114 smaller domes spread over the building. The colour of the building aims to reflect different shades of sands found in the Arabian Desert | Photo stop at the beautiful Marine Corniche where you will see the palaces in the background |We pass the Mall of Abu Dhabi Marina. In January 2017, Forbes recognized Marina Mall as one of the top shopping malls in Abu Dhabi | We will drive along the Yas Island | Stop to visit the Ferrari World, the indoor amusement park. It is the first Ferrari-branded theme park and has the record for the largest space frame structure ever built. Formula Rossa, the world's fastest roller coaster, is also located here (ticket available for the rides upon request whilst booking with extra charges)|visit the Date Market the main and biggest market to get dates in Abu Dhabi. The various products of date species are available usually in the market during the season. You can find date products from Oman and Saudi as well. The prices you can get here are the best in town | Drive back to your hotel in Dubai.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your full name, hotel’s complete address with phone number in which you will be staying. Once you have checked in, please provide us the room number, so we can contact you and confirm on the exact pick up time of the tour. The pick-up will be from your hotel lobby, our guide will identify by your name given whilst booking the tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Public health and safety is our utmost priority, and we deploy the most stringent international standards in safeguarding all tourists at all times, in line with the measures adapted by the Dubai Tourism Department.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.