Shearwater Adventure Jet Boat
This experience gets you right under the Victoria Falls, giving a unique view of the magnificent waterfall. You'll also speed up and down rapids on the Zambezi River.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- Park fees are excluded.
Our 465 horsepower, specially made jet boat will take you up the rapids and into the boiling pot, right under the falls. The true power and intensity of the waterfalls can only be appreciated as you view them from below, covered in their spray.
Leaving the boiling pot, the jet boat will take you on a fast paced thrilling experience like no other, down rapids and through sharp turns as you speed down the Batoka Gorge.
Your safety is paramount - our jet boat was purpose built for the Zambezi and our captains have grown up on the river. They will make ensure you have an exciting, thrilling but totally safe ride.
Adrenalin factor: 5 star
Fitness level: Moderate level of fitness due to hike down and up the gorge.
Age limit: Minimum age of 12.
Maximum weight: N/A (as long as the safety helmets and life jackets fit you are good to go).
Minimum weight: N/A
Time commitment: 45 minute jet boat ride with a 2 to 2.5 hour turnaround.
Additional information: Park fees are an additional $10. Prepare to get wet!
• Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
• Victoria Falls Bridge, Livingstone Way, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
• Batoka Gorge, Kazungula Zambia
• Zambezi River, Msuna Zimbabwe
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel or point of interest in Victoria Falls.
Departure Time :8/19/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.