Sharqiyah Desert Safari
Oman’s name is closely associated with desert. The desert in Oman is an extension of the Bedouin lifestyle with its ancient associations of traditional culture and authentic original customs.The Omani desert is characterided by the diversity of its plants and animals. And wadis (valleys) form a unique environmental system characterised by variety, diversity, and a wealth of natural attractions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Guide cum Driver (other languages on supplement charge)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities and porterage
- Lunch - Lunch and snacks are excluded
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wahiba Sands, Jalan Bani Buhassan Oman
A'Sharqiyah Sands are considered among the most beautiful camping areas in the Sultanate and extend over an area of up to about 10 thousand square kilometres.
The Sand colours range from red to brown as far as the eye can see. It is the original homeland of the Bedouins.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wadi Bani Khalid, Road 23 apprx. 40 km from Bidiyyah Muscat-Sur Road, Muscat 113 Oman
Weaves up across the eastern AlHajar Mountains to Bida village deep in the mountains. There you can enjoy the spectacular views of the fertile valley with its spreading trees and abundant water that tumbles down as waterfalls in some areas to form natural pools of water. The road then cuts through the valley to reach Muqal town, well known for its cave.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Muscat International Airport, Muscat, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from the hotel, airport or Sultan Qaboos Port and proceed with the tourAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.