Sharm El Naga Full Day Snorkeling Trip - Hurghada
Spend the day surrounded by the coastal beauty of Sharm El Naga Bay on a full-day trip from Hurghada. In an air-conditioned vehicle, you’ll travel to the pristine beach at Sharm El Naga Bay to spend the day in paradise. Observe diverse marine life while snorkeling in coral reefs; play games such as beach volleyball and darts on the soft sand; and opt to purchase a camel ride. A buffet lunch and round-trip transport from your Hurghada hotel are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Life Jacket
- Snorkeling guide
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Transfer from (Makadi,Sahl hashesh,Ahia) Extra charge 5$ per person, (Safaga,ElGouna) 10$ per person
- Diving (25 - 30 minutes) 40 $
After you picked-up from your hotel to Sharm El Naga Bay - the powdery soft sands of the bay — flanked by the beautiful Red Sea — you’ll delivered snorkeling equipment and plunge into the crystal clear water.
Alongside your guide, you’ll explore a protected coral reef replete with tropical fish and marine flora. Then, spend the remainder of the day relaxing on the beach.
Lie beneath a parasol on the soft sand; play energetic beach games such as volleyball and darts, camel ride along the coast.You can go diving by extra charge if you want. Revitalize with a buffet lunch and then relax during the journey back to your Hurghada hotel
• Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.Round Trip Transfer from (Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.