SHARK CAGE DIVING and VIEWING (Self Drive)
We are the industry leaders and pioneers, with over 29 years of experience and an accident free track-record. We are Blue Flag accredited, making us a cut-above as a sustainable boat operator. We were the second boat worldwide to have received this prestigious award. We have exclusive welcoming facilities directly on the ocean, with 180 deg sea views. Should you opt in for our transfers, we offer luxurious air-conditioned busses, fitted with TV’s. Our boat is a government approved catamaran especially designed for comfort, safety and stability, in order to minimize sea sickness. We are the only shark diving boat with a round round-edged cage, designed not to harm the sharks in any way. We are the only PADI registered shark diving boat and as environmental conservationists, also greatly contribute towards research worldwide. We guarantee a 5 star, highly educational experience with highly qualified staff and shark expert on each tour. Get a free shark dive, if no sharks are sighted.
per adult from
What's included :
- Diving gear, wetsuits, dry-bags, changing cubicles, lockers, rain-jackets, hot showers, continental breakfast, hot lunch, muffins & fruit on-board, sodas, hot hand towels, fruit juice, bottled water.
- Secure parking, free wi-fi, educational information, safety briefing.
What's excluded :
- Optional USB of your experience (R350.00).
Upon arrival at our office in Kleinbaai, light breakfast, coffee/tea will be available while the safety briefing and other formalities are concluded. After breakfast you will board our boat and undertake the 20 min boat ride to the diving site nearby “Shark Alley”. Diving and viewing will commence and the boat will return to shore after approx. 3 hours at sea. Back on shore a hot lunch will be served while viewing the shark video of the tour. A copy of your experience is available on USB, should you wish to purchase this.
Departure Point :Kleinbaai Harbour, Van Dyks Bay, 7220, South Africa
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.