Shark Cage Diving
We are the passionate pioneers in the industry and stand out miles from our competitors. We take out small groups and depart twice daily for your convenience. We offer silver service and UNLIMITED, quality cage dive time. We offer a full educational on the Great White so that you come away learning about this awesome, apex predator. We do not harm or feed the sharks on our tours. Our motto says it all “We Care, Protect and Educate”.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Wet suits
- Breakfast - We serve a light breakfast before the first trip of the day and then light refreshments thereafter
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Our vessel is a 12 meter long and 4 meter wide catamaran which we specifically designed for shark cage diving and viewing.
You will need at least an Open Water One diving qualification to dive on scuba in the cage. Scuba divers are required to produce their in date dive card. Unqualified divers may breath hold or snorkel in the cage. Your own safety is our concern and surface viewing from the boat is truly spectacular as the Great White is a surface feeder.
The cage is a floating, drifting cage. Four divers enter the cage at any one time. A fifth person can be accommodated, however we prefer to allow the diver comfortable space to move freely. Scuba is available on request and is only given to qualified divers.
Our tours depart twice daily off-season (May-October), and up to three times daily in-season (November-April). The duration of the trip will be approximately 3,5 hours on sea.
We offer silver service and UNLIMITED, quality cage dive time. We offer a full educational on the Great White so that you come away learning about this awesome, apex predator. We do not harm or feed the sharks on our tours. Our motto says it all “We Care, Protect and Educate”.
Departure Point :14 Geelbek St, Van Dyks Bay, 7220, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from certain points in Cape Town and surrounds, we will notify you of the meeting point for a pickup in the area that you are.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.