Sharjah City Tour (From Dubai) - Semi Private
From: Dubai / Sharjah
Duration: Up to 4 hours
Key interests: Culture, Islam, History, Shopping, Architecture
Pick up time: Approx. 9 am
*Pick up time may vary depending on the location / pick up point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (All Dubai Hotels Except Bab AL Shams & Al Maha Desert Resort)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- For those looking to spend a day exploring the rich cultural heritage of the UAE in depth, ‘Sharjah City Tour’ is the perfect answer. Declared as the ‘Cultural Capital of the UAE’, Sharjah is a lively city with interesting artifacts in every corner and houses several museums and commercial centers. Enjoy a visit to colorful Arabian souks, learn about the Islamic culture and enjoy panoramic views of the city on your trip.
• A visit to the Fort of Sharjah built in 1820 and once the residence of Sharjah’s ruling family, now a real masterpiece of old Arab architecture and a museum
• A stroll in Souk Al Arsa, one of the oldest souks in the UAE that’ll take you on a journey back into the way people lived, prayed, studied and made a living 200 years ago
• A drive through the city of Sharjah with a photo stop in front of the largest mosque in the emirate - King Faisal Mosque
• A trip to Souk Al Markazi, better known as the Blue Souk, the largest souk in the emirate, characterized by its special Arabic Islamic design work and home to a large collection of antiques, carpets, gifts, electronics, gold, gems and jewelry in a total of 600 shops
Departure Point :Dubai Hotels (please specify your location on time of booking as you will be picked up & dropped back on same location)
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.