Shared Wine Tasting Tour, Cape Town Stellenbosch Franschoek Paarl Full Day
This tour exposes the amazing African landscape with dramatic mountains, rolling valleys to the travelers. They have the opportunity of tasting South African wines which are produced under different conditions that includes the climate and the terrior.
It also provides an opportunity to learn about the history of South Africa as the setting up of wineries are all to do with the coming of the settlers. It provides great sight seeing opportunities as well as chances to take memorable photos.
Travelers learn about South African hospitality , food and culture. There is also exposure to bird life, plant life and lots of critters. Travelers also learn the history of Stellenbosh University.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accredited Tourist Guide
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off after the tour
- Bottled water
- Opportunity to buy wine
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting fees (up to R80pp - per winery)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Stellenbosch is one of the oldest settlements in South Africa. Take a walk in the streets which are lined with coffee shops as well as art and craft shops. Travelers will meet international students as this is home to Stellenbosch University.
There is also a village museum with four houses built between the 1700s and 1900s. Travelers will also see the Town House and the main buildings in the town of Stellenbosch.
There is also a park which is a major tourist attraction. And Oak tree lined streets and canals. This is a place which has numerous restaurants and bars, hence it never sleeps.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bergkelder, Adam Tas Rd, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
Travelers have got the opportunity to explore the largest cellar in South Africa which is dug under a mountain. Enjoy a glass of wine while you learn about South African wine production.
Visit the Wine Museum and see all the old equipment which was used in the wine production process since the arrival of the French Hugenouts 1671. Travelers have the opportunity to buy wine from one of the oldest wine producers in South Africa.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Peter Falke Winery, Annandale Road, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
It is a picturesque small winery nestled at the foot of Stellenbosch hills in a valley. Come face to face with the Signature Collection with its contemporary mirrored label considered among some of the finest wines in South Africa.
This is a very beautiful setting where travelers have got the opportunity to take amazing photos with the backdrop of Stellenbosch hills. They can also order delicacies and other snacks in a relaxed outdoor environment. Its winery is surrounded by the bougainvillea flowers and vineyards.
This winery has got an attractive tasting room with an Italian touch with a blend of red and white colors
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fairview Wine and Cheese, Suid Agter Paarl Road, Suider Paarl, Paarl 7624 South Africa
This vineyard is set at the foot of the imposing Paarl rock which is one of the 2 single rock out crops in the world.This is one of the most popular wineries in South Africa, visited by thousands of tourists annually. Travelers will be able to taste award winning wines combined with cheese. They will also taste (biltong) beef jerky combined with respective wines.
Travelers will be taught how to pair certain wines with specific cheese that goes along with them. They will also be taught how to order certain wines for certain functions.
A hearty restaurant is also available at the winery. Travelers have the opportunity to take scenic photos in the vineyard.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers at the Hotel lobby.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.