Shared Transfer to Cape Agulhas - Where The Two Oceans Meet From Cape Town F/Day
This is a special tour which takes travelers to the iconic landmark - The Southern Tip of Africa. This geographical location attracts travelers from all over the world.
Besides its geographical location travelers also visit the local shipwreck museum which is one of its kind in the entire world. There are several tidal pools where travelers can swim right at the southern tip of Africa - which is a rare opportunity.
Travelers are spoiled for choice during lunch as this location is considered to be the richest fishing area in the Southern Hemisphere. There is an abundance of fresh fish. Travelers can also go shopping for art and craft. Along the way back travelers have a great opportunity to buy wine from a winery at the Southern tip of Africa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off after the tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Registered and Accredited Tourist Guide
- Opportunity to buy wine
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gordon's Bay, Gordon's Bay, Western Cape
Drive past this scenic old town with an old village. Situated in the Helderberg region next to the Hottentots Mountains. As you approach the top top of the mountains there is an amazing view of the residential area and the long beach.
This is one of the historical locations in South Africa. This little town is situated about 58 km from Cape Town along the N2 highway
Pass By: Grabouw, Grabouw, Overberg District, Western Cape
Drive past this small town in the heart of the farming community about 65 km along the N2 highway. Came face to face with the commercial centre for the vast Elgin Valley.
Pass through Elgin which is the largest single export fruit producing area in Southern Africa. Lookout for rolling valleys which form part of the amazing landscape between the Hottentots - Holland, Kogelberg, Groenland and Houwhoek Mountains.
Pass By: Bredasdorp, Bredasdorp, Overberg District, Western Cape
Bredasdorp is a town in the Southern Overberg region of the Western Cape Province. Located about 160 km south east of Cape Town and only 35 km north of Cape Agulhas - the southern tip of the continent.
Tourist attractions in this small town include Heuningberg Nature Reserve, many historical Churches, art galleries and craft shops. Bredasdorp is also home to the Shipwreck Museum which provides information about the 150 wrecks along the nearby Agulhas Reef. It is the only museum of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere.
It is a town in the heart of a farming community.
Stop At: Cape Agulhas - Southernmost Tip of Africa, South Africa
Visit this international landmark - The Southern most tip of Africa. Situated next to the town of Struisbaai within the Cape Agulhas Municipality. Take a walk on the rocky coastal shores known to be the richest fishing area in the Southern Hemisphere.
Visit the Lighthouse which is one of the oldest on the South African coast - which has amazing views from the tower.Take a walk along the walkway to the seafront to the new most Southern African monument and the location where the two oceans meet.
Travelers can also visit the shipwreck of Meisho Maru and the local fynbos plants. Go bird watching. hiking, or even take a dip in the local tidal pools. On Saturday morning there is a game of Jukskei.
Visitors can also go shopping art and craft, local wine sales, shops, restaurants or even a meal at one of the best local fish restaurants.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from the hotel lobby
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.