Shared transfer from Punta Cana Airport to Punta Cana city
Book a shared transfer from the Airport to your hotel or destination, service guaranteed once you make the booking. We will provide all information necessary to meet your driver at arrival.
• Shared transfer
• 60 minutes waiting time
• 24 hours service (all day)
• All costs included (taxes, fees, tolls, tips, etc…)
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by Shared vehicle
- One-way Shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be received by your driver or a representative at arrival. Avoid lines or paying extra money and use a nice vehicle with safe and comfort. You will be transported by a professional that will take care of you until drop-off at hotel or destination.
• One way shared transfer
• Your driver/representative will be waiting at the meeting point described in the voucher
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Free cancellation (24 hours in advance)
• Not paying extra money at arrival. All costs included.
• 1 luggage per passenger
Departure Point :Punta Cana International Airport, Carretera Aeropuerto, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Departure point: Exit through door A and look for the counter of FOUND TRIP, SRL logo with the My Transfer Group logo in the LCD screen.
AirportsPunta Cana International Airport, Carretera Aeropuerto, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/23/2019 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.