Shared transfer from Nassau island to Nassau Airport
Book a shared transfer from your hotel or destination to Airport, service guaranteed once you make the booking. We will provide all information necessary to meet your driver at the hotel or destination.
• shared transfer
• 24 hours service (all day)
• All costs included (taxes, fees, tolls, tips, etc…)
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-way shared transfer
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by shared vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your driver or a representative will be at the hotel or destination. Avoid lines or paying extra money and use a nice vehicle with safety and comfort. You will be transported by a professional that will take care of you until drop-off at the hotel or destination.
• One way shared transfer
• call 24 hours before your flight departure to be informed about the pickup time for your transfer from hotel to Airport.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Free cancellation (24 hours in advance)
• Not paying extra money at arrival. All costs included.
• 1 luggage per passenger
Departure Point :Nassau, The Bahamas
Departure point: Please call 24 hours before your flight departure to the numbers listed below where the local supplier will inform you the pickup time for your transfer from hotel to Airport
OtherNassau, The Bahamas
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/23/2019 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Lynden Pindling International Airport, Windsor Field Road, Nassau, The Bahamas
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.