Shared transfer from Nassau Airport to Nassau island
Book a shared transfer from the Airport to your hotel or destination, service guaranteed once you make the booking. We will provide all information necessary to meet your driver at arrival.
• Shared transfer
• 60 minutes waiting time
• 24 hours service (all day)
• All costs included (taxes, fees, tolls, tips, etc…)
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-way shared transfer
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by shared vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be received by your driver or a representative at arrival. Avoid lines or paying extra money and use a nice vehicle with safe and comfort. You will be transported by a professional that will take care of you until drop-off at hotel or destination.
• One way shared transfer
• Your driver/representative will be waiting at the meeting point described in the voucher
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Free cancellation (24 hours in advance)
• Not paying extra money at arrival. All costs included.
• 1 luggage per passenger
Departure Point :Lynden Pindling International Airport, Windsor Field Road, Nassau, The Bahamas
Departure point: Once you exit customs, turn left and walk towards the exit. Your driver / representative will be waiting, holding a sign with your name on it.
AirportsLynden Pindling International Airport, Windsor Field Road, Nassau, The Bahamas
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/23/2019 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Nassau, The Bahamas
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.