Shared Transfer Cape Town To Safari- Aquila Full Day Excluding Entry Fees
The management of Raw Tours have been in the industry since 1996 hence showing a concrete track record of consistency. We have highly qualified Tour Guides and Drivers.
Our knowledge of the region means we will take travelers to the best locations in terms of safari and wine tasting. We also give travelers the opportunity to take photos along the way as and when they want.
They have the opportunity to buy wine from the vineyards.We can drive them along a scenic route along the way, on top of the Du Toitskloof mountains which gives them amazing views of the Paarl valley below.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off after the tour
- Accredited Guide/ Driver
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Safari fee payable direct to Aquila (up to R1950pp - subject to seasonal change)
- Optional activities- Wine Tasting (up to R80pp per winery)
- On picking up travelers from Cape Town, we drive towards the north via N1 freeway. We drive through residential areas and wine regions of Paarl and Stellenbosch.
After Paarl we drive via the 4km tunnel through the Du Toitskloof mountains. These are dramatic mountains with amazing views which typifies the African landscape. Weather permitting, you can come across troops of marauding baboons. After these mountains we enter into the beautiful wine region of Worcester.
We also drive through De Doorns, a pristine wine valley which is known to produce top wines because of its climate and terrior. Past De Doorns we get to Hex valley which is known to produce top quality grapes for export market only. Then we get into Little Karoo-which is a semi desert. The succulent karoo is notable for the world's richest flora of succulent plants which harbors about one third of the world's approximately ten thousand species.
It is bounded on the south by the mediterranean climate fyn boss on the east by the nama karoo, which has more extreme temperatures and variable rainfall. This is home to Aquila Game Reserve which is malaria free and only 2 hours from Cape Town. The game reserve caters for vegetarian and Halaal meals.
On arrival, travelers will be ushered in to some welcome beverages and all the administration before they indulge in a hearty buffet breakfast. Then they will go on the safari experience which takes up to 3 hours and they return back to a delicious buffet lunch. After lunch they can dip in a swimming pool ( in summer) or have some cool refreshments.
After that we can head back to Cape Town, which is a 2 hour drive. Along the way there is an optional activity which is Wine Tasting (subject to agreement and time permitting).This will be at their own cost.
Then we drive back to town after a fun filled day packed with adventure, sightseeing and excitement.
Departure Point :
We pick up travelers from the Hotel lobby
OtherCape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa - We drop travelers where we initially picked them up.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.