Shared tourist bus from Puno to Cusco with lunch.
Visit the town of Pucara and the Pucara Lithic Museum. This was the first urban settlement on Lake Titicaca, established between 100 and 300 A.D. After a brief break at La Raya, the highest point of the trip between Puno and Cusco, at the dizzying altitude of 4,313 metres above sea level, the bus stops at Sicuani, where lunch is served. We then head on to Racchi, home to the Wiracocha Temple, an Inca site built in honour of a powerful Andean god. The rectangular construction boasts thatched rooftops 20 metres above the ground; these are thought to be the highest in the Inca Empire. Later, visit Andahuaylillas, a town located around 40 kilometres away from Cusco. The main attraction here is the local Church, known as the "Sistine Chapel of America" owing to the high quality of art found inside. The church was built during the 16th century on top of Wari remains. Afterwards, a last 40 kilometre drive gets you to Cusco, today’s destination.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Admission to Andahuaylillas, Raqchi, and Pucara
- One-way transportation from Puno to Cusco
- Touristic transportation.
- Hot and cold beverages
- Buffet lunch
- Entry/Admission - Museo Litico Pukara
- Entry/Admission - Parque Arqueologico De Raqchi
- Entry/Admission - Saint Peter the Apostle of Andahuaylillas
What's excluded :
- Transfer from the bus station to the hotel
- Transfer from hotel in Puno to the bus station
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Litico Pukara, Plza de Armas, Pucara Peru
Visit Puka Pucara, where the Pucara Lithic Museum is located.
Duration: 29 minutes
Pass By: La Raya Pass, Peru
La Raya, the highest point between Puno and Cusco, over 4,313 metres above sea level.
Stop At: Parque Arqueologico De Raqchi, San Pedro Peru
Visit Racchi, where the Wiracocha Temple is located, a surprising 30-meters wide by 20-meters high construction of rectangular shape.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Saint Peter the Apostle of Andahuaylillas, Plaza de armas s/n, Andahuailillas 08210, Peru
Andahuaylillas, a town located 40 kilometres from Cusco that has as its main attraction the Church of Andahuaylillas: San Pedro Apostol; nicknamed the ‘Sistine Chapel of America’, due to the impressive works of art found in it.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Terminal Terrestre Puno, Puno 21001, Peru
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Turismo Mer, Av. La Paz A-3 Urb. El Ovalo, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This activity ends at Cusco bus station.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.