Shared tourist bus from Cusco to Puno with lunch.
Take a relaxing and scenic ride from Cusco to Puno in the company of a knowledgeable guide who introduces you to all the fascinating sights in between. Make lots of stops and take in sights of stunning Peruvian landscapes throughout your journey. First, we stop in Andahuaylillas, a town located 40 kilometres from Cusco that has as its main attraction the Church of Andahuaylillas, nicknamed the ‘Sistine Chapel of America’, due to the impressive works of art found in it. We continue our route to Racchi, where the Wiracocha Temple is located, a surprising 30-meters wide by 20-meters high construction of rectangular shape. Have a tasty lunch in Sicuani, followed by a brief stop in La Raya, the highest point between Puno and Cusco, over 4,313 metres above sea level. Then, we arrive at the town of Pucara, where the Pucara Lithic Museum is located. Developed between the years 100 and 300 AC, this town was the first proper urban settlement of the lacustrine highlands.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Admission to Andahuaylillas, Raqchi, and Pucara
- One-way transportation from Cusco to Puno
- Touristic transportation.
- Hot and cold beverages
- Buffet lunch
- Entry/Admission - San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas
- Entry/Admission - Parque Arqueologico De Raqchi
- Entry/Admission - Museo Litico Pukara
What's excluded :
- Transfer from the bus station to the hotel
- Transfer from hotel in Cusco to the bus station
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas, Calle Tacna No 302, Andahuaylillas 08210 Peru
Andahuaylillas, a town located 40 kilometres from Cusco that has as its main attraction the Church of Andahuaylillas: San Pedro Apostol; nicknamed the ‘Sistine Chapel of America’, due to the impressive works of art found in it.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Parque Arqueologico De Raqchi, San Pedro Peru
Visit Racchi, where the Wiracocha Temple is located, a surprising 30-meters wide by 20-meters high construction of rectangular shape.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: La Raya Pass, Peru
La Raya, the highest point between Puno and Cusco, over 4,313 metres above sea level.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Museo Litico Pukara, Plza de Armas, Pucara Peru
Visit Puka Pucara, where the Pucara Lithic Museum is located.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Turismo Mer, Av. La Paz A-3 Urb. El Ovalo, Cusco 08002, Peru
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Terminal Terrestre Puno, Puno 21001, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity ends at Puno bus station.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.