Shared Tour to Cotopaxi National Park and Limpiopungo Lagoon Visit from Quito
We admire the beautiful Andean landscapes, visit the National Park with its interpretation center
where animals from the area are exposed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Tourist Guide
- Shared Transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Private Transportation
Departure from Quito at 8:00 a.m. approx. by the "Panamericana Sur" ; admiring the beautiful Andean landscapes, visit to the National Park with its interpretation center place where animals from the area are exposed; stop at the Laguna de Limpiopungo, finally we will arrive to rest and enjoy nature at a hotel-refuge where we will taste a delicious and hot traditional lunch.
Return to Quito..
The Cotopaxi National Park is a protected area of Ecuador located on the border of the provinces of Pichincha, Cotopaxi and Napo in Ecuador, and that includes the Cotopaxi Volcano in its space. Its ecosystem is home to several tree species, especially pine trees, which makes the place a unique place in South America as it reminds more of an alpine forest than an forest of the Andes.
Its altitude varies from 3400-5897 meters above sea level. Its temperature varies from 0 to 20 degrees Celsius; with an annual average rainfall of 500 to 1500 mm
The tour will end in the same point we start.
• Quito, Quito, Pichincha Province
• Cotopaxi Province, Cotopaxi Province
Departure Point :Quito, Ecuador
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- We recommend taking a hat and block sun
- Meeting spot given by the operator (near the hotel of the passenger)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.