Shared Speedboat Tour - Ilha Grande Route
Experience an incredible speedboat tour visiting the coolest spots in Ilha Grande bay.
Walk on the white and fine sand of the Cataguases Islands, swim with the fish in Lagoa Azul, be enchanted by the blue tones of the water at Praia da Grumixama, visit Freguesia de Sant´Anna, birthplace of the first settlement on Ilha Grande, venture take a small ecological walk on Araçá Beach and finally, try our caiçara cuisine at the restaurant on Japariz beach.
And of course, make sure you have enough battery and memory on your phone for unforgettable selfies from this incredible tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Floating spaghetti
- Entry/Admission - Ilha Grande State Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ilha Grande State Park, Av. Nacib Monteiro de Queiroz, s/n Vila do Abraao, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro 23968-000 Brazil
Islands of Cataguases, Lagoa Azul, Grumixama, Japariz, Parish of Sant´Anna and Araçá.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Angra Way – Travel & Tours, R. do Comércio, 314 - 106 - Centro, Angra dos Reis - RJ, 23900-567, Brazil
Receptive tourism agency that offers the following services: Transfer from the airports and south zone of Rio de Janeiro to the cities of Costa Verde (Mangaratiba, Angra and Paraty). Sea transfer from Angra to Ilha Grande. Tours of motorboat, schooner, quadricycle, diving, guides, ecological, cultural.
Departure Point :Estação Santa Luzia, 435 - Av. Júlio Maria - Centro, Angra dos Reis - RJ, 23900-600, Brazil
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Speedboat capacity reduced to 80% during tours. Employees use a mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.