Shared Shuttle Bus Transfer Between Tianjin Cruise Port And Downtown Beijing
Forget the hassle of getting a taxi and public transportation. An English-speaking guide and air-conditioned coach are waiting for you outside the arrival hall. Drop-off service is available at four major hotels in Wangfujing area and can also help you get where you need to get in Beijing. For return transportation, you also have another coach line that can take you from Beijing to Tianjin Port.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way shared bus transfer service between Tianjin Cruise Port and appointed hotels in Beijing.
What's excluded :
- China visa
- Hotel accommodations
- Personal expenses
- Bottled water
- Transportation between your hotel and appointed pickup and drop-off hotels.
- Tianjin Cruise Port - Beijing:
Boarding & Leaving Time: Board on the bus at 8am and leave the port at around 10am.
Take Exit 3
There are three exits from the waiting hall: 1, 2, and 3. Gateway 1 and 2 are for big tour groups. Passengers of the tour groups have to pick up their luggage from special luggage rooms in the hall marked with their group names.
Meet and Greet at Exit 3
Tour guides are only allowed to wait for passengers at the exits, not inside the waiting hall. Don’t worry if you can’t see the tour guide in the waiting hall. Just walk out of Exit 3 and you will spot them. Start a 3-hour transfer to Beijing. We will take a 15-minute short break at the highway service area on the halfway. You can buy some snacks and go to restrooms there.
The coach will stop at four hotels: Beijing International Hotel, Novotel Peace Hotel Beijing, Crowne Plaza Beijing (road side) and Prime Hotel. For guests who live in other hotels, the guide will help arrange a taxi at their own cost.
The below hotels are in the walking distance of the drop off points: Regent Beijing, Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing, Red Wall Garden Hotel, Legendale Hotel Beijing, The Peninsula Beijing. Sunworld Hotel, Waldorf Astoria Beijing, Lee Garden Service Apartments, The Peninsula Beijing, Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotel
1. The Ship Company will assign an appointed disembark time for each passenger in advance. Please specify at the time of booking. Please bring your passport with you for China Customs and Immigration.
2. Driver service only but no tour guide if there're less than 10 passengers in the group.
3. Looking for the logo sign as in the booking booking voucher.
Beijing - Tianjin Cruise Port:
Meeting Point: The parking lot of Beijing International Hotel (West Gate) (in Chinese: 北京国际饭店西侧的停车场).
Meeting Time: The driver or tour guide will arrive at 9:30, wait till 10:00.
Departure time: 10am (sharp).
1. The transportation fee between your hotel and Beijing International Hotel will be on your own expense.
2. We will arrange driver service but no tour guide if there're less than 10 passengers in the group.
Departure Point :
Tianjin Cruise Port - Beijing: Pick up: Exit 3 of Arrival Hall, Tianjin Cruise Port; Boarding & leaving time: Boarding on the bus at 8:00am and leaving the port around 10:00am; Drop-off hotels: Beijing International Hotel, Novotel Peace Hotel Beijing, Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing (road side) and Prime Hotel. For guests who stay in other hotels, the guide will help to arrange a taxi at your own cost. Beijing - Tianjin Cruise Port: Meeting Point: The parking lot of Beijing International Hotel (West Gate) (in Chinese: 北京国际饭店西侧的停车场). Meeting Time: The driver or tour guide will arrive at 9:30am, wait till 10:00am. Departure time: 10:00am (sharp).
PortsTianjin International Cruise Port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Beijing International Hotel, 9 Jianguomen Inner St, Chao Yang Men, Dongcheng Qu, China北京诺富特和平宾馆, 3 Jinyu Hutong, Dong Dan, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100006Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing, 48 Wangfujing, Wang Fu Jing, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100006Prime Hotel Beijing, 2 Wangfujing, Wang Fu Jing, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.