Shared Shuttle between São Luis Airport and Barreirinhas
You’ll be met at the São Luis International Airport (SLZ) and taken to your hotel located in Barreirinhas. A representative will greet you when you clear airport customs and/or a guide will meet you in the hotel lobby when you get back to the airport and ensure you will make your way quick and safe. Transfers available one-way either way or roundtrip
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared transfer between M. Cunha Machado International Airport (SLZ) and Most Hotels in Barreirinhas
- Professional Tour Guide - Portuguese speaking
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages
- Optional Gratuities
- The departure from São Luís Airport takes place from 7 am to Barreirinhas (entrance gate to Lençóis Maranhenses) lasting 4:30h on 168 miles of good road. The return from Barreirinhas hotels starts from 3:30 pm. Keep in mind to give all the informations regarding the hotel and/or the flight companies so the staff will greet you and take care of your transfer on their best!
Departure Point :
You’ll be met at the airport and taken directly to your hotel or vice-versa. A representative will greet you when you clear airport customs or at the hotel lobby.
AirportsAeroporto Internacional de São Luís - Marechal Cunha Machado, Av. dos Libaneses, 3503 - Tirirical, São Luís - MA, 65056-480, Brazil
Return Detail :Aeroporto Internacional de São Luís - Marechal Cunha Machado, Av. dos Libaneses, 3503 - Tirirical, São Luís - MA, 65056-480, Brazil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, you must include the following details:
- * Airline
- * Flight Number
- * Departing City / Arrival City
- * Arrival Time
- * Hotel Name
- * Hotel Address
- * Return Hotel Pick-up Time
- * The vehicle used for transportation is defined the day before the service, according to demand, and may be a car, minivan, van, minibus or bus, all with air conditioning.
- * There is a stop, in the region of the city of Morros, of approximately 20 min for quick snacks and use of the bathroom.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.