Shared Salvador City Tour
A charming 4 hour tour in Salvador of Bahia, the first capital of Brazil that has one of the most striking and powerful cultures in the country, influenced by the African people who left cultural heritages in music, food and local religion, you can witness all this force of the Local culture left by the Africans in Pelourinho, highlight point of the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver and guide / Guia e Motorista / Guia y Chofer
- Professional guide / Guia Credenciado
- City Centre Hotel pickup and drop-off / Traslado incluso ida e volta de hotéis no centrais
- Shared Tour / Tour Compartido / Tour Compartilhado
- Walking tour / Parte do passeio a pé / Una parte a pie del tour.
- Transport by car, van or bus / Transporte em carro, van ou onibus.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop off at distance hotels (Patamares, Piatã, Itapuã, Mussurunga, São Cristovão, Stella Maris, Praia do Flamengo, Lauro de Freitas) for those places you can talk with us for we deal a meeting place.
- Our Salvador Historical tour begins at Barra's Lighthouse, one of the most famous postcards in the city. Get to know the charm of Corredor da Vitoria and Praça do Campo Grande (Where the independence of Bahia was declared), follow the busy popular shops at Avenida Sete de Setembro until you reach in our highlight point of the tour, a Walking tour visiting the Historical Center, the famous Pelourinho, with its churches, museums and its rich culture marked by the slavery times. Finally it's time to relax with a breathtaking view from the top of the Lacerda Elevator, overlooking the All Saints Bay, the second largest bay in the world. After catching your breath it's time to try the Lacerda Elavator, built for more than a century, the world's first urban elevator which was also for a long time the largest in the world that will take you down to the lower city to visit the Mercado Modelo, gifts shops for you to carry on a little bit of Bahian joy in your luggage as a souvenir.
Nuestro recorrido histórico de Salvador comienza en Farol da Barra, una de las postales más famosas de la ciudad. Conozca el encanto de Corredor da Vitoria y Praça do Campo Grande (donde se declaró la independencia de Bahía), siga las concurridas tiendas populares en la Avenida Sete de Setembro hasta llegar a nuestro punto culminante de la excursión, un recorrido a pie visitando Centro histórico, el famoso Pelourinho, con sus iglesias, museos y su rica cultura marcada por los tiempos de la esclavitud.Finalmente, es hora de relajarse con una vista impresionante desde la cima del Elevador Lacerda, con vista a la Bahía de Todos los Santos, y visitar el Mercado Modelo para que pueda llevar un poco de alegría bahiana en su equipaje como recuerdo.
DDESTAQUES / HIGHLIGHTS
- Farol da Barra (Barra's Lighthouse)
- Porto da Barra (Barra's Harbor)
- Corredor da Vitoria (Victory Hall - Bahia Independence Place)
- Avenida Sete (Popular shops street)
- Pelourinho (Walking tour visiting churches, museums and historical squares)
- Igreja de São Francisco - Igreja de Ouro (The golden church, classified as one of the Seven Wonders of Portuguese Origin in the World)
- Elevador Lacerda (Lacedar Elevator - Connects the high city and lower city)
- Mercado Modelo (Gifts Shops)
Departure Point :Centrally located Salvador Hotels and residences. (Hotéis localizados na região central de Salvador)
Departure Time :09:00 AM
Return Detail :Centrally located Salvador Hotels and residences. ((Hotéis localizados na região central de Salvador))
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (Crianças somente com adultos)
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults (Tarifa de criança válida se acompanhada de dois adultos)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Guia Bilingue)
- A small amount of walking is involved (Boa parte do passeio é a pé)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.