Shared Round-Trip: Coronado Hotels from/to Rio Hato International Airport
Book your round-trip transfer between the airport and your Coronado hotel and enjoy a stress-free way to start and end your vacation!
When you arrive in Coronado avoid the stress and confusion of trying to find your way around a new city after a long flight. Instead, relax and let your professional driver get you to your hotel in comfort. Enjoy the convenience of a professional transfer service while you sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
When making a booking for this shared round-trip, you will need to advise your flight and hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared Transportation
What's excluded :
- When you arrive at Rio Hato International Airport, don't get bogged down with rental cars and maps. Take the easy way, by booking this speedy airport transfer service!
Enjoy convenient transport from the airport to your hotel in Coronado.
Departure Point :
AirportsScarlett Martinez Intl Airport, Rio Hato Panama
Return Detail :CORONADO, Las Lajas, Panamá Oeste, Panama -Eclipse Hotel, Eclipe Hotel, El Calvario Las Lajas Road, Chame District, PanamaEvenia Coronado, Vía Panamericana, Km. 84, Distrito de Chame, Corregimiento de las lajas, Coronado, Las Lajas, PanamaScarlett Martinez International Airport (RIH), Rio Hato, Panama
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.