Shared Quito City Tour
Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is located at the height of the slopes of the Andes at 2,850 m. It was built on the foundations of an ancient Inca city and is famous for its well-preserved colonial center, with several churches from the 16th and 17th centuries, and other structures that mix European, Moorish and indigenous styles. These include the cathedral, in the Plaza Grande, and the highly decorated Jesuit church of the Society of Jesus.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Tourist Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees ( Middle of the world / Inti Ñan Museum)
- Entrance fees
- Private Transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quito Old Town, Quito Ecuador
We are going to give you a good meeting point to join with us. To head towards the Historic Center of the First Cultural Heritage City of Humanity. We continue along the Av. Gran Colombia through the church of the National Vow Basilica towards the Plaza de la Independencia through the colonial streets, we visit the Cathedral, the Government Palace and Archbishop's Palace, the church of the Society of Jesus on a walking tour , where you can appreciate its gold ornaments and altars, the Tabernacle and the church of San Francisco built in the 16th century, later we arrive at the Mirador del Panecillo where the sculpture of the Virgin Mary is located where we can admire a beautiful landscape of Colonial QUITO and modern.
The tour will end in the same point we start.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Quito, Ecuador
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- We recommend taking a hat and block sun
- Meeting spot given by the operator (near the hotel of the passenger)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.