Shared Holiday Lights Gig Harbor Tour on Heated Boat 1 Hour
We offer public sightseeing tours along the historic Gig Harbor waterfront at holiday time aboard "RIVIERA", our classic, restored NW built, USCG certified passenger vessel. We enjoy the crisp evening air and the spectacular views of lighted homes and yachts! You can bring your own food and beverages. Our boat has a bathroom and heated, interior areas so you can be comfortable.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Gratuities are not included in price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gig Harbor, Gig Harbor, Washington
We cruise through quaint Gig Harbor at the beginning of our tour. This is where we begin and end our tour so you can come to town early or stay later or overnight to enjoy our beautiful and famous community.
Departure Point :3003 Harborview Dr, Gig Harbor, WA 98335, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are sailing in most cases with less than 1/2 our normal capacity. There is plenty of open air on our cruises. We are following guidelines and practicing social distancing between groups.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.