Shared Half-Day Mountain Tour in Red Rocks Evergreen and Echo Lake
This is the best half day mountain tour to get out of Denver and see the mountains without spending an entire day touring. These small group tours are designed to get you out to See, Learn and Explore not just drive past. This tour really highlights the best of our Denver mountain Park system. Visit Red Rocks Park and amphitheater, then travel up into the mountains via Bear Creek Canyon to the quaint mountain town of Evergreen. Browse the local shops or enjoy a quick drink in the Saloon, winery or local coffee shop. Witness beautiful Rocky Mountain vistas while climbing over Squaw Pass to Echo Lake at 10,600 ft .. Stroll around this beautiful glacial lake that sits at the base of 14,259 foot Mt. Evans and enjoy the mountain scenery. Travel by historic Genesee Mountain Park while viewing herds of Buffalo and Elk on your way back into Denver. *Wildlife viewing not guaranteed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Water refills, please bring a refillable water bottle for your own use
- Local Professional Driver/Guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended 15-20%
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Denver Union Station, 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202-1047
Begin your tour at Historic Union Station located in lower downtown Denver where your local driver guide for the day will pick you up.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465-8737
See, Learn and Explore the inspiring geological rock formations and walk through the historic Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater. Learn about the geology, history and Music of this beautiful Denver Mountain Park and amazing natural outdoor music venue,
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Evergreen Lake, Evergreen, CO
Enjoy picturesque Bear Creek Canyon on your way to Historic Downtown Evergreen. This fun mountain town is full of local artisan shops, a wild west saloon, winery and the cutest coffee shops. Stop for a quick drink and to look around this quaint town with a colorful past.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Echo Lake Park, CO-103 & Mt Evans Rd, Evergreen, CO 80439
Travel up Squaw Pass where you will enjoy breathtaking views of the Continental Divide and Rocky Mountains along this Scenic Byway. You will reach beautiful Echo Lake, a glacial lake sitting at 10,600 ft at the base of Mt. Evans. Enjoy a stroll around the lake and take in the fresh mountain air and scenery.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Union Station, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the uncommon event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- We recommend a jacket year round as the mountains are always colder than Denver. In the winter hat and gloves are recommended as well.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Windows will be open while driving in the van for extra ventilation Capacity capped at 50% to allow for distancing in vans Guides and guests will wear face masks while in the van
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.