Shared Departure Transfer: Venice Hotels to Venice Train or Bus Station
Ensure a hassle-free way to finish your Venice vacation by booking this shared departure transfer from your city or Venice Lido hotel to Santa Lucia Station or the bus station at Piazzale Roma. Simply book an option to suit your vacation schedule, and then hop aboard your water taxi at your hotel; it’s that easy!
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared water taxi transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Whether you’re traveling individually, as a couple or in a group, your transport needs are covered by this shared transport service from your hotel in central Venice or Venice Lido to Santa Lucia Station or the bus station at Piazzale Roma.
When your vacation in the Veneto capital is over, simply board your water taxi near your hotel at a prearranged time. Then, settle into your comfortable, air-conditioned boat and travel straight to the train or bus station.
To make a booking, simply advise your train or bus details as well as your Venice or Venice Lido accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24 - 48 hours prior to your departure from Venice, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Departure Point :
Pickup is 2-4 hours before your flight departure time. Exact time will be advised the afternoon prior to your departure transfer date. Our boat driver will meet you at the arranged boat stop along the Grand Canal. Your stop will be chosen as close as your Hotel as possible. Venice Airport Link operates from 4am to 7pm from designated Venice meeting points. Guests are requested to present themselves at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time.
OtherCity of Venice, City of Venice, VenetoLido di Venezia, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Lido to Piazzale Roma 2/24/2014 - 3/31/2022
City to Piazzale Roma 2/24/2014 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Lido to Santa Lucia Station 2/24/2014 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
City to Santa Lucia Station 2/24/2014 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, ItalyPiazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby seats are provided
- As this is a shared transfer, you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi on arrival
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.