Shared Departure Transfer: Tuxtla Gutiérrez Hotels to Tuxtla Gutiérrez Airport
End your stay in Chiapas with convenient transportation from your Tuxtla Gutiérrez hotel to Ángel Albino Corzo International Airport. Save time, and leave the traffic to a professional driver! This convenient shared transport service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared departure transfer
- Professional driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One piece of luggage and one carry-on
What's excluded :
- When it’s time to say goodbye to Chiapas, your driver will pick you up at your hotel in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (about a 40-minute drive) and transport you comfortably to Ángel Albino Corzo International Airport.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Departure Point :
Please confirm your departure service at the moment of boarding your arrival transfer directly with the operator. Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Important: Please call Amigo Tours phone number or send an email to provide your flight details, hotel and number of people taking the transfer.
OtherTuxtla Gutierrez, Tuxtla Gutierrez, Southern Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/8/2014 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Ángel Albino Corzo International Airport, Km 12.48, Tramo Carretero Vergel Aeropuerto S/N, 29176 Francisco Sarabia, Chis., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.