Shared Departure Transfer: Huatulco Hotels to Bahías de Huatulco International Airport
Need to get to the Huatulco airport? Plan your trip ahead of time and secure your shared airport departure transfer right now. You will travel in an air-conditioned vehicle from your Huatulco hotel to Bahías de Huatulco International Airport. Arrive at the airport on time, relaxed and without any hassle!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way transfer from your hotel to the airport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One piece of luggage and one carry-on
What's excluded :
- Travel from your Huatulco hotel to Bahías de Huatulco International Airport in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle. Shared one-way transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When making a booking, please remember to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver, ensuring that you reach your destination on time.
Departure Point :
National and International Flight: The time you selected on your booking will be honored. Please be on time at the lobby of your hotel. Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable Important: Please call Amigo Tours phone number or send an email to provide your flight details, hotel and number of people taking the transfer.
OtherHuatulco, Huatulco, Southern Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Bahias De Huatulco International Airport, Carretera Costera Pinotepa, Salina Cruz - Santiago Pinotepa Nacional Km. 237, El Zapote, 70980 Santa María Huatulco, Oax., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.