Shared Departure Transfer: Colon Hotels to Tocumen International Airport
Why deal with the hassle of taxis, public transport or rental cars?
When your Panama vacation is over, ensure you make your flight with this convenient shared transfer service from your hotel to Tocumen International Airport. After a pickup from your hotel in yourColon, Coronado, Playa Blanca, Panama City, Playa Bonita travel by air-conditioned 15-person minivan to the airport.
When making a booking for this shared departure transfer from your hotel to Tocumen International Airport, make a note of your flight and hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared Transportation
What's excluded :
- When you arrive at Tocumen International Airport, don't get bogged down with rental cars and maps. Take the easy way, by booking this speedy airport transfer service!
Enjoy convenient transport from the airport to your hotel in Colon.
Departure Point :
Return Detail :Panama-Tocumen International Airport, Avenida Domingo Díaz, Panamá, Panama - Enjoy convenient transport from the airport to your hotel in Colon.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.