Shared Departure Transfer: Algarve Hotels to Faro Airport
Ensure a hassle-free way to finish your Algarve vacation by booking this shared departure transfer from your Algarve hotel to Faro International Airport. The service covers a range of Algarve towns including Albufeira and Lagos. Simply meet your professional and reliable driver at your hotel, and then relax in a air-conditioned shuttle vehicle as you’re driven directly to Faro; it’s that easy!
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (if applicable)
- Whether you’re traveling individually, as a couple or in a group, your ground transport needs are covered by this shared airport transport service from your hotel in the Algarve to Faro International Airport. The service covers the towns of Albufeira, Armação, Carvoeiro, Lagos, Montegordo, Portimão, Quinto de Lago, Sagres and Tavira.
When your vacation in the sunny Algarve region is over, simply meet your driver at your hotel at a prearranged time. Then, settle into your comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and head straight to Faro.
You will need to advise your flight details as well as your Algarve accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24 - 48 hours prior to your departure from the Algarve, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Departure Point :
Departure Point: Your Hotel in Algarve Directions: You will be met at your Algarve hotel by the supplier's driver at the hotel reception lounge.
OtherFaro District, Faro District, AlgarveFaro, Faro, Faro District, Algarve
Departure Time :Your chosen time (transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Return Detail :Faro District, Faro District, AlgarveFaro, Faro, Faro District, Algarve
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.