Shared: Cape Winelands, Cheetah Outreach & Kisternbosch Botanical Gardens Tour,
The wine region of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek produce some of the finest wines in the cape winelands, surrounded by lush mountains and rolling vineyards. On this tour, enjoy a comprehensive introduction to the South African wine as you visit different wineries; sample a wide variety of red and white wines, including port brandy and sparkling wine. The day also commences with an opportunity to learn more about just one of the many conservation efforts at play in South Africa to rehabilitate and protect our wild in particular the graceful cheetah and Kristernbosch's breathtaking floral kingdom with a so many different plants.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission to the Cheetah Outreach.
- Passenger Liability cover
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Cheetah Outreach - Somerset West
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting fees
- Entry/Admission to Kristernbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Entry/Admission - Delaire Graff Estate
- Entry/Admission - Lanzerac Wine Estate
- Entry/Admission - Hazendal Wine Estate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Rhodes Drive, Newlands 7735 South Africa
Situated on the eastern slopes of Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch is internationally acclaimed as one of the seven most magnificent botanical gardens in the world. The 528 hectares estate includes a cultivated garden and a nature reserve. The developed garden displays collections of southern African plants including many rare and endangered species. There are also visitor facilities in the garden including restaurants, a nursery, a gift shop, a bookshop and a permanent Zimbabwean stone sculpture exhibition.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cheetah Outreach - Somerset West, De Beers Avenue opposite the Somerset Mall, Somerset West 7130 South Africa
We then proceed to Somerset West, home of the Cheetah Outreach, a preservation center for Cheetahs & other predators with animal encounters. Cheetah Outreach is an educational and community-based program created to raise awareness of the plight of the cheetah and to campaign its survival.
Here enjoy a tour of the facilities and get to know the mission and work of the center.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch, Western Cape
The second oldest town in South Africa, Stellenbosch. It is known for its natural beauty and oak-lined avenues, Cape Dutch architecture, history,culture and wine routes. Here you will go to wine estates you will never forget.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Delaire Graff Estate, Helshoogte Pass R310, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
After we leave Lanzerac wine estate we will pop in at Delaire Graff Estate, where you will be left breathless by the art, architecture, gardens and food.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lanzerac Wine Estate, No. 1 Lanzerac Road Lanzerac Estate, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
A few minutes drive from Stellenbosch town center lies Lazerac, it is well known to many as a well appointed and elegant country hotel resting within the beautiful Jonkershoek valley. But Lanzerac is more than just a hotel. The historic homestead which bears the 1830 on its gable and lies on the ground that was given to its first owner 140 years earlier also presides over vineyards and also a winery that together produces excellent wines, both red and white .
It is also known to be the first winery to bottle a native South African wine called Pinotage. A chocolate and wine pairing here is conducted by well knowledgeable Sommelier.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hazendal Wine Estate, Bottelary Road, Stellenbosch 7599 South Africa
The breathtaking Hazendal Wine Estate with its beautiful Landscape art, Pavilion, Marvol Gallery, Wonderdal, Edutainment for Children, Toddlers' play area, wine Library, Jazz Club etc.
Here you will taste award-winning, handcrafted boutique wines and Methode Stellenbosch wine region
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Franschhoek, Franschhoek, Western Cape
Franshhoek can be loosely translated to French corner. An area which was given to the French huggenots of the 1680s to grow vineyards. Surrounded by the Drankenstein mountains, when you are in Franschhoek, you could be anywhere near the world. Colonial whitewashed buildings graces the vibrant streets of the food capital city of South Africa. A behive of shopping, Beligian chocolate tasting and the very best place to have lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers enter their location and we pick all travelers from their location.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible by prior management
- Infant seats are available at an extra cost and upon request and prior arrangements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.