Shared Arrival Transfer: Rio Hato International Airport to Coronado Hotels
After arriving at Rio Hato International Airport, meet your driver outside the arrivals hall. Board your air-conditioned minivan, which seats up to 15 people, and relax on the journey to your hotel in Colon.
This convenient airport transfer service lets you avoid the hassle of taxis, public transport and rental cars, saving you time to enjoy more of your Panama vacation.
When making a booking for this shared arrival transfer from Rio Hato International Airport to your hotel, you will need to make a note of your flight and hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
per adult from
What's included :
- Shared Transportation
What's excluded :
- When you arrive at Rio Hato International Airport, don't get bogged down with rental cars and maps. Take the easy way, by booking this speedy airport transfer service!
Enjoy convenient transport from the airport to your hotel in Coronado.
Departure Point :
AirportsScarlett Martinez Intl Airport, Rio Hato Panama
Return Detail :CORONADO, Las Lajas, Panamá Oeste, Panama - From the airport to your hotel in Coronado.Eclipse Hotel, Eclipe Hotel, El Calvario Las Lajas Road, Chame District, PanamaClarion Hotel & Suites Brandon, 3130 Victoria Ave, Brandon, MB R7B 3Y3, CanadaEvenia Coronado, Vía Panamericana, Km. 84, Distrito de Chame, Corregimiento de las lajas, Coronado, Las Lajas, Panama
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and/or mouth - Reduce the number of passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.