Shared Arrival Transfer: New Orleans Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port
Travel from the New Orleans airport to your New Orleans downtown hotel or cruise port with ease by booking this shared-ride door-to-door transportation service. This easy and cost-effective transfer takes you from the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) to either your New Orleans accommodation or cruise ship terminal.
Transfer services are available from 3am – 2am, seven days a week. Your wait is a maximum of 30 minutes from the time you and your luggage are curbside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- One-way shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Whether you are spending time in the colorful and vibrant city of New Orleans or departing on a cruise vacation, travel to your hotel or cruise port via a stress-free shared transfer from the New Orleans airport.
When making a booking, please note your flight arrival details and full address of your New Orleans downtown hotel or name of the cruise terminal. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
This transfer cannot be used for transit between ports and hotels.
Departure Point :
After retrieving luggage, passengers should proceed to the Go Airport Shuttle New Orleans Ticket Desk, located across from baggage claim areas 3, 6 and 12. If the ticket desk is closed, passengers should proceed to the boarding area outside baggage claim and present the voucher to the driver.
AirportsLouis Armstrong Intl Airport, 900 Airline Dr, Kenner, LA 70062
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Children under 6 years travel free but must be included at time of booking. You must provide your own booster or child seats
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.