Shared Arrival Transfer: Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport to Hotels
Skip the taxi line and start your stay in southwestern Mexico with this shared transfer service from Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport to your Ixtapa or Zihuatanejo hotel. Transportation is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Professional driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- One piece of luggage and one carry-on
What's excluded :
- When you land at Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport, bypass the taxi line and meet your professional driver for your shared transfer service. Take a seat in the comfortable air-conditioned minivan and relax during the ride. You’ll be dropped off right at your hotel in Ixtapa or Zihuatanejo.
When making a booking, you will need to provide your flight and hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantly, and you will be given a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Don’t forget to book transfer service back to the airport when your vacation ends!
Note: Click on the 'View additional info' below to ensure your hotel is included in the drop-off zone.
Departure Point :
Please find the representative wearing a white shirt or blouse with the Amigo Tours logo and blue or black trousers. He/she will be holding a sign with your name. Representatives will be waiting for you 10 minutes before the arrival of your flight.
OtherIxtapa/Zihuatanejo Internacional Airport, Desviación al Aeropuerto S/N, Aeropuerto, 40880 Gro., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Ixtapa, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo de Azueta, Pacific Coast
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Notes: If your arrival flight is delayed, cancelled and / or rescheduled, or your connection flight has changed, please call the numbers listed in the reservation voucher immediately to inform us about the changes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.