Shared Arrival Transfer: Guadalajara Airport to Hotels
Travel from Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport to your Guadalajara hotel worry-free and without a hassle. Shared transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and coincide with your flight's arrival.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver
- One-way shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One piece of luggage and one carry-on
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Start your trip off right with stress-free shared airport transportation. A representative will greet you at the Guadalajara International Airport holding a customized sign with your name on it. Along the way, the staff will be happy to help with any questions you have about the area. Sit back, enjoy the ride and soak in the sights!
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Guadalajara hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
When you arrive, follow the instructions below: Once you have collected your luggage and gone through customs (in the case of international flights) you should exit through the glass doors to the arrival hall and head to the corresponding meeting point, where our representative will be waiting for you with your name signed on a banner. If you cannot locate him or her, don’t leave the arrival room, and please call the numbers that are in your voucher and we will gladly assist you. The airport assistance staff can be identified by their white or blue shirt or blouse with the Amigo Tours logo.
Departure Point :
Terminal 1 National and Internationals Arrivals: Leaving the safety zone in front of the Starbucks Coffee. Terminal 2 Located in the arrivals area in front of the Coffee Stand Directions: For cancelled and / or rescheduled flights: Please inform Amigo Tours immediately. The service could still be provided depending on the availability of our units. However, there could be a waiting time from 45 minutes to 1 hour. If it is not possible to provide transportation service, and since these situations are outside of Amigo Tours’ control, we recommend that you approach your airline who will cover the transportation cost. For delayed flights that do not arrive on the reserved day, transportation service cannot be provided. For your departure service, call Amigo Tours to confirm the pick up time 24 hours before the intended service time. We remind you the baggage limit is one piece of 25 kg luggage and one carry-on. If your luggage will be larger, please inform us as soon as possible Dates: Daily
AirportsMiguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport, Carr. Guadalajara - Chapala Km 17.5, 45659 Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/19/2013 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Guadalajara Metropolitan Area
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.