Shared 3 hours Kayak Everglades Mangrove Forest and Marsh Prairies
Paddling through the mangrove forest: gliding along the marsh prairies during the Everglades Mangrove Forest and Marsh Prairie Kayak Eco tour is a mystical experience of a lifetime. The two best times of the day to experience wildlife are on our sunrise or sunset eco tours!
*During Summer Months: The Sunrise Kayak Eco Tour is the best time to experience the Everglades!
We set out for a morning kayak eco tour immersing ourselves into the mangrove forest while the wildlife in the Glades is waking up. Watching birds fly out for the day and the gators making an appearance.
Or we can paddle back as the birds fly in to roost and the gators move about for the dusk activity, as we bask in the beauty of the gorgeous Everglades sunset!
All you need to bring is you!
**Please send a text to us (also avail. on WhatsApp) for personal booking conformation if booking on TripAdvisor.**
**For other time slots please give us a call**
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak and Paddle
- water, snacks, dry bags, mosquito head nets (if needed), insect repellent, sun protection
What's excluded :
- Polarized Sunglasses - (inexpensive pair or with strap, they could fall in the water)
- lip balm, tennis shoes, water shoes or closed toed sandals are best
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Big Cypress National Preserve, 33100 Tamiami Trl E, Ochopee, FL 34141-1000
Paddle through Big Cypress National Preserve
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tamiami Trail East, Tamiami Trail E, Florida, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Jenny's Eco Everglades Wilderness Tours is open and ready to share the beautiful Florida Everglades with you on our famous Sunrise Kayak Eco Tour ! We are following all CDC COVID-19 guidelines. Kayaking is considered to be a good way to get outside and enjoy a low risk activity. Paddle in a small group with plenty of area to social distance. We look forward to seeing you soon !
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.