Shared 2 Hours Group Surf Lesson at Venice Beach
We are a FUN SURF LA surf school based on Venice Beach. Our goal is for you to have an excellent experience surfing, whether it's your first time trying surfing or you are trying to advance your skills. For the first 30-40 minutes we will be training on the beach - then it’s one hour with the instructors in the ocean. The remaining time is yours to practice your skills and have fun with the surfboards that we provide you.
We’ll be giving lessons on Venice Beach - one of the most famous beaches in California. You’ll be able to not only enjoy the ocean and get surfing experience, but also explore the unique spirit of the eccentric cultural hub of Venice Beach.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Our Group Lessons last for 2 hours and consist of 20-30 minutes training on the beach and 50-60 minutes with the instructors in the water. The remaining time is yours to practice your skills and have fun with the surfboards we provide you.
Group Lessons are suitable for students of beginner-intermediate levels with the age limit of 12 years old minimum.
We use 8 and 9-foot foam top surfboards for our Group Lessons. Fiberglass boards are not allowed to Group Lessons due to safety reasons.
Please keep in mind that this is a Group Lesson and you will be combined with other participants! If you would like to book a Private Lesson, we offer those as well.
• Fun Surf LA, 10 Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90292-5124
Departure Point :Venice Fishing Pier, Los Angeles, CA 90292, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Basic swimming skills required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Minimum four travellers required for this experience to be scheduled. We are currently unable to combine random guests together in order to reduce the spread of the virus. Please check our private lessons if you have a party of less than four participants.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.