Share Tour Yangon with Trishaw ride experience on the other side of Yangon
Get the full day Yangon & Dala experience with the best price and premium services. Explore to the other side of Yangon with local trishaw ride through the local industries and see their way of life. Short walking tour in Yangon's colonial downtown area and taste the local tea and visit the famous sightseeing places of Yangon.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local ferry boat from/to Yangon & Dala
- Trishaw ride fees
- Water bottle & Refreshment Towel
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Camera Fees
- Personal & Other Expenses
- Tips & Gratuities
- Entry/Admission - The Secretariat
- Entry/Admission - Kandawgyi Park
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dala Township, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Explore to the other side of Yangon with local trishaw ride through the local industries and see their way of life.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Strand Road, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Colonial walking tour experience on this main road
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan 11141 Myanmar
You can buy the best souvenirs from Myanmar to your home country.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Secretariat, No. 300 Thein Phyu Road Middle Block, Yangon (Rangoon) 11161 Myanmar
The famous memorial place where Myanmar’s independence father “General Aung San” and six cabinet ministers were assassinated.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kandawgyi Park, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Make a stop to take some beautiful photos over the lake towards the Shwedagon Pagoda.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
The world famous national landmark of Myanmar
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Yangon City Hall, Maha Bandula Road, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.