Shaniwar Wada Walking Tour
Experience authentic Pune on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
You will walk with our highly trained, fun and energetic tour guide, from one point of attraction to another, for approximately 2 KMs; listening to the great stories of the past, learn about the culture, history and fun facts to truly enrich the experience of exploring the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Access to hidden lanes and places, great conversations and interesting stories
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Shaniwar Wada, Shaniwar Peth, Pune 411030 India
We will begin this amazing walk from Shaniwar Wada Fort
Pass By: Lal Mahal, Shivaji Road, Durvankur Society, Kasba Peth, Durvankur Society, Kasba Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411011, India
Childhood home of founder of Maratha Empire and 180 degree view of architecture in the city.
Pass By: Dagadusheth Halwai Ganapati Temple, Ganpati Bhavan, 250, Budhvar Peth, Pune 411002 India
we will explore the centuries old buildings and markets of Pune, Dagdusheth Halwai Temple and other Ganesh Idols in Town
Pass By: Vishram Bagh Waada Palace, Sadashiv Peth, Pune India
Hidden Place with Pesewa architecture, an administrative headquarters during British era and a splendid holiday home of Bajirao II
Departure Point :Shaniwarwada, Kasba Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411011, India
Return Detail :Saras Baug Road & Bajirao Road, Saras Baug Rd & Bajirao Rd, Subhash Nagar, Shukrawar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411002, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.