Shanghai Zotter Chocolate Factory Admission Ticket including Tasting Tour
How is chocolate created? What do freshly roasted cocoa beans or cheese in chocolate taste like? The Chocolate Theatre offers an exciting tasting expedition for everyone who hungers for chocolate. Chocolate is an experience!
During the exciting tasting tour at Zotter Chocolate Theatre in Shanghai you will learn and see how chocolate is created. You can look inside our production through the glass windows and follow the cocoa beans’ transformation into chocolate at our tasting stations – from the bean to the chocolate.
Zotter presents a unique spectrum of taste at numerous, creatively inspired tasting stations: everything by Zotter – outstanding flavours and incredible compositions. Let yourself be surprised and immerse yourself into the world of chocolate.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Video watching
- Chocolate tasting
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs and gifts (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zotter Chocolate Factory Shanghai, No.2866 Yangshupu Road, Shanghai 200090 China
Besides video watching at the theatre, you will also enjoy a tasting tour!
CHOCO TASTING TOUR - You may expect
• Cocoa Cinema – "Where the cocoa grows". Film journey to the cocoa farmers in India or Latin America.
• Cocoa Bean Tubes – try freshly roasted cocoa beans from varying countries of origin – discover the difference!
• BASiC-Nougat-Spoon & Special Chocolates Fountains – liquid nougat jumps from spoon to spoon and chocolate specials will surprise you
• BASiC Light Bulbs – small chocolate wonders in the form of bulbs to lighten you up.
• Smelling & Curiosity Cabinet – "Guess the aroma" game and show of ingredients.
• BASiC Filling Station – bubbling chocolate fountains.
• Conching Time Machine – dark chocolates with an increasing cocoa content.
• Lollytop Stairway to Heaven – chocolate lollies for the kids and teens.
• Mitzi Blue Turntables – the adapted record players present the round chocolate bars in the mix.
• Labooko Cracker – high-percentage cocoa blends and colourful fruit chocolates.
• Nutting Hills in bathing caps – the new energy booster.
• Drinking Chocolate online – the smallest cable car of the world serves you drinking chocolate.
• Overdose – have a sip of the superfood chocolate drink and be blown off your socks.
• nougsus Paternoster – the exceptional nougat variations.
• ChocoShots – the oral chocolate pleasure.
• balleros Roulette – nibbling wonders rolling around in copper kettles.
• Coffee Bean Biter – taste freshly roasted coffee beans.
• Running Chocolate – hand-scooped chocolates wind themselves around glass windows – though, they might not get very far...
Departure Point :2866 Yang Shu Pu Lu, Yangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200433
Departure Time :3/1/2020 - 2/27/2021
3/1/2021 - 2/27/2022
Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Age under 7 is free to join
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.