Shanghai Wild Animal Park and Ocean Aquarium sightseeing tour
Shanghai Zoo covers an area of about 74 hectares. More than 6000 animals of 400 rare and precious species are kept and displayed in the zoo. Among them are the world-famous giant pandas known as "national treasures" and "living fossils".
It is a modern large-scale marine aquarium with first-class international standards. More than 450 species, more than 12,000 rare fish and endangered species from five continents and four oceans were exhibited. The aquarium also has 155 meters long and is one of the longest underwater tunnels in the world, giving visitors a sense of immersion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Wild Animal Park
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Ocean Aquarium
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Wild Animal Park, No.178 Nanliu Main Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 201300 China
Shanghai Wildlife Park, located at No. 178 Nanliu Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, is the first national wildlife park in China built by the Shanghai Municipal People's Government and the State Forestry Administration of China. It covers an area of 153 hectares(about 2,300 acres). 35 kilometers from the center of Shanghai, officially opened to the public on November 18, 1995.
On May 8, 2007, the Shanghai Wildlife Park was formally approved by the National Tourism Administration as a national AAAA-level tourist attraction. The park is home to more than 200 species of rare wild animals from home and abroad, such as giant pandas, Golden monkeys, Jinmaolingniu, Zhu Xi, giraffes, zebras, antelopes, white rhinoceros, and cheetahs. There are more than 10,000 species. The park is divided into car entry areas and pedestrian areas. Two major visit areas.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Shanghai Ocean Aquarium, No.1388 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120 China
There is a long glass sightseeing corridor ,can vist many beautiful and cute animals
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the hotels at central shanghai
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.