Shanghai Small-Group Night Tour by Bike
Hop on one of our vintage bikes and experience the “City that never sleeps”. From the bustling Chinese Old Town all the way to the dazzling lights of the Bund, get ready for a multi-theme adventure guided by our expert Tour Leader! You will learn about Chinese History, stop and explore some Art Deco Architecture gems on the way, taste delicious local food and enjoy much more during that exceptional evening!
per adult from
What's included :
- Vintage bicycle
- Local food tasting
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Former French Concession
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Culture Shock Tours, Shanghai 200021 China
What a better way to experience the “City That Never Sleeps” than hopping on one of our vintage Forever bicycles and explore a whole New World after dark. Follow our foreign expert Tour Leader on a multi-theme bike ride from the narrow streets of the Old Town all the way to the dazzling lights of the Bund. Like a local, you cycle around the famous landmark Yu Garden, learn about Ghost Wedding rituals, visit a Traditional Chinese Medicine pharmacy and get to learn more about the "Paris of the East". On the way, you also tickle your tastebuds with some delicious street food in order to immerse yourself deeper into local life. One evening with us and you can explore the many faces of Shanghai that make this city so unique.
- English-speaking (for other languages, please contact us)
- About 9 km ride.
- From 18:15pm to 21:30pm
- Up to 8 participants
- Departure and arrival at Culture Shock Office in Xintiandi district (89 Danshui road (House N13), near Xing'an Lu / 上海市黄浦区淡水路89弄13号1楼)
- Minimum height is 1.50m.
- Prices are all inclusive (Snack food, a bottle of water, an experienced guide, a helmet and bike rental with all lights)
- Optional premium insurance available
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Former French Concession, Puxi Central, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
A portion of the Former French Concession where you can enjoy a 1st local snack with our team
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Right behind the Bund riverside, we will ride and visit a Traditional Chinese Medicine outlet
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :89 Dan Shui Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200070
Departure Time :6:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tandem bikes available for Private Tours. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.