Shanghai Sense 8 Dinner with Various City Night Tour Options
Discover Shanghai by night with authentic fine Chinese dinner at Sense 8 restaurant followed by a city night tour in your way! Sense 8 (Yu Ba Xian ) serves quintessentially Cantonese food - Exquisite and Delicious! The restaurant has a great interior, with replicas of antique furniture and decorations from Beijing Imperial Palace. If you are looking for an atmospheric and tasty meal, it's definitely worth a try. This 3-hour private tour is not only feast for your stomach but also for your eyes. You will able see the most beautiful city lights via taking River Cruise (VIP seating), having a bird-eye view from Shanghai Tower Observation Desk or walking along the Bund (choose one upon booking).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Evening activity based on your booking option
- Entry/Admission - Huangpu River Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Tower
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huangpu River Cruise, 153 or 291Zhongshan Dong Er Lu (Zhongshan East2nd Rd), 黄浦区 China
Meeting your lovely local guide at your hotel lobby at 6:00pm or your preferred departure time, then head to Sense 8 restaurant to enjoy your dinner. Then, continue your night tour based on your interests and booking option from following (choose one). If you like, you can choose to have a VIP River Cruise: You will be arranged to enjoy the view in the VIP seating area, the whole journey is about 50 minutes to 1 hour.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Shanghai Tower, No479 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai China
You can also choose to visit Shanghai Tower. You will go up to the observation deck at 118th floor to have a bird view of the whole city in the evening. Magnificent view from above and great visit to this tallest building in China, second tallest building in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Bund, The Bund, Shanghai
Another good choice is to have a Bund walking tour. Your guide will walk together with you and explain you all the stories behind the buildings.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will have dinner with you tour guide together
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.