Shanghai Pudong International Airport Private Departure Transfer from Suzhou
This private transfer service offers you the most convenient and worry-free transfer service from Suzhou city to Shanghai Pudong International Airport. Enjoy a most convenient and comfortable ride with your own professional driver and you will be dropped off at the Pudong airport directly for your departure flight.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced driver
- Comfortable air-conditioned car
- Fuel, toll fees and parking fees
- Bottle water
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a convenient door to door transfer service on this private transfer services. Your private driver will hold your name sign waiting for you at your Suzhou hotel or other downtown Suzhou area, you will then travel with your own professional driver in the comfortable vehicle to Shanghai Pudong International airport for your departure flight
Your driver is with basic English skill but he/she knows exactly where to take you. If you have any questions on the road, you can always contact the English speaking operator by phone.
Departure Point :
Private pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Suzhou. Please provide the hotel name and address at time of booking if you do not find your hotel in the pick up list
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/16/2019 - 12/31/2030
Monday - Sunday: 03:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Shanghai, China - Shanghai Pudong International Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.