Shanghai Private Tour with Oriental Pearl TV Tower plus A Buffet Dinner
This private full-day tour consisting of Shanghai highlights is customized for those tourists who are interested in historical sites,anecdotes, traditional Chinese customs and cultures.
1. Take a close look at the world-renown jade Buddha statue from Burma.
2. Have a distinct contrast of the western-style architectures built in early 20th century and modern ones built since 1990s at the Bund.
3. Explore the interesting and inspiring Shanghai Natural Museum.
4. Appreciate the unstoppable beauty of the Ming Dynasty garden and well-preserved SHIKUMEN style old houses in French Concession.
5. Enjoy the perfect night view and delicious dinner in the revolving restaurant of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Jade Buddha Temple
- Entry/Admission - Xintiandi
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Natural History Museum (Jing'an)
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Oriental Pearl Tower (Dongfang Mingzhu)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jade Buddha Temple, 170 An Yuan Road, Shanghai China
Jude Buddha Temple is a famous Buddhist temple in Shanghai. As with many modern Chinese Buddhist temples, the current temple draws from both the Pure Land and Chan traditions of Mahayana Buddhism. It was founded in 1882 with two jade Buddha statues imported to Shanghai from Burma by sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xintiandi, Lane 181, Taicang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200021 China
Xintiandi is a very developed district within the territory of French Concession and is composed of an area of reconstituted traditional mid-19th century shikumen (stone gate) houses on narrow alleys, some adjoining houses which now serve as book stores, cafes and restaurants, and shopping malls. It was once the site of the first congress of the Communist Party
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
It is a waterfront area located at the west bank of the Huangpu River. The area along the river faces the modern skyscrapers of Lujiazui in the Pudong District. The Bund houses 52 buildings of various architectural styles, generally Eclecticist, but with some buildings displaying predominantly Romanesque Revival, Gothic Revival, Renaissance Revival, Baroque Revival, Neo-Classical or Beaux-Arts styles, and a number in Art Deco style.
Lunch will be served at a nice restaurant with some local delicious dishes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shanghai Natural History Museum (Jing'an), No.510 Beijing West Road, Jing'an District, Shanghai 200003 China
It is one of the largest museums of natural sciences in China.Formerly housed in the Shanghai Cotton Exchange Building, the museum was moved to a purpose-built site in the Jing'an Sculpture Park in 2015.The museum has a collection of 240,000 samples, including over 62,000 pieces of animal specimens, 135,000 plant specimens, 700 specimens of the Stone Age, and 1,700 specimens of minerals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
It was first built in 1559 during the Ming Dynasty by Pan Yunduan as a comfort for his father, the minister Pan En, in his old age. Pan Yunduan began the project after failing one of the imperial exams, but his appointment as governor of Sichuan postponed construction for nearly twenty years until 1577.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Oriental Pearl Tower (Dongfang Mingzhu), No. 1 Century Avenue, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120 China
At last You will have an awesome buffet dinner in revolving restaurant of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower located at the tip of Lujiazui Financial Trade Zone.It started to be constructed since 1991, and the tower was completed in 1994.With the height of 468 m (1,535 feet), the tower features 11 spheres, big and small. It is said to be based on a verse of the Tang Dynasty poem Pipa Song by Bai Juyi about the wonderful sprinkling sound of a pipa instrument, like pearls, big and small falling on a jade plate.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Shanghai Railway Station, Shang Hai Huo Che Zhan, Huo Che Zhan, Jingan Qu, China
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels centrally located in Shanghai
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shanghai Natural History Museum (Jing'an) is closed every Monday
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.