Shanghai Private Layover Tour Including Lunch and Maglev Experience
Take a Shanghai half-day layover tour to pack in the city’s top sights in a convenient way. With an expert guide, travel the city by bus, stopping at major attractions like the Bund and Former French Concession. Get oriented as you pass through neighborhoods like Tian Zi Fang, and admire the City by the Bund. Plus, you will have a fastest experience-taking the maglev train from/to Pudong airport.
1. Tour the city highlights, including the Jade Buddha Temple, the Bund, the Former French Concession, etc.
2. Visit the Jade Buddha temple where the statue of the Buddha is carved by pure jade in real-person size
3. Learn about local insights, history, and geography from your guide
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Vegetarian and Local Speciality options are available, please advise at time of booking.
- Maglev train
- Entry/Admission - Jade Buddha Temple
- Entry/Admission - Maglev Transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Your tour guide will be welcoming you at your hotel or Shanghai Pudong Airport at 08:30 a.m.. Then, transfer to the Bund and start the Shanghai tour.
The Bund is a famous waterfront on the west bank of Huangpu River and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai. Here, the charm of Shanghai as a bustling metropolis combining the century-old history and flourishing future is fully presented, making the Bund Shanghai a must-see attraction. We will see the 26 various buildings of different architectural styles at the Bund.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jade Buddha Temple, 170 An Yuan Road, Shanghai China
The Jade Buddha Temple is an active monastery and one of the most popular temples in Shanghai. Visit to see the site's two beautiful jade Buddhas as well as the vast collection of statues, relics and art.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Former French Concession, Puxi Central, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Known for its tree-lined boulevards, the former French Concession is a stylish neighborhood boasting a charming mix of Chinese and European architecture. Explore quiet alleyways on a leisurely stroll, and enjoy the area's shopping, dining, and entertainment.
It is totally different from what you have imagined about this modern, crowded and busy metropolis with skyscraper jungles, is quiet and idle with lots of European style villas and buildings from the early 20th century. It is a great place to learn the history and unique beauty of the city and to escape from the bustling city for a while.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tian Zi Fang, No.210 Taikang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Tianzifang, which used to be industrial area, is now a fashion landmark with many lanes. You can walk through the old alleys to see what the folk houses looked like in early 20th century Shanghai with dormer windows, red tiles, green moss on the walls, and so on. Moreover, losts of restaurants and fashion boutiques can be found here, making it a nice place to enjoy delicious food and shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Maglev Transportation, Shanghai China
When the tour is finished, you will have a fastest experience-taking the maglev train from/to Pudong airport.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
- Hongqiao Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning, Shanghai China
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.